Pagina's

Denim days

Sometimes you got these phases in life, phases that you love something so much you could do/wear it all the time. Denim is my biggest phase right now. I've always been a denim wearer but lately it's gotten out of hand! It feels like denim is my biggest friend lately, it always puts a smile on my face. Although this doesn't mean my blog will turn in to denim! :)

And as the season is slowly approaching Summer I can't wait to wear my denim pieces throughout the summer, although it depends on the heat. My biggest denim crush lately are the denim dresses, they are so cute but feminine. It allows you to stay comfortable and a bit sexy by showing your legs. So prepare for some denim dress outfits in the near future :) Also stay tuned for next week's outfit, as I got some exciting news to announce in that post!

Outfit details: Denim blouse - H&M (similar) // skirt - ASOS  (similar) // striped top - H&M // heels - ZARA 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

25 lovely comments:

  1. You look great!
    A couple years ago I saw a tv show that featured a denim addicted, and EVERYTHING had to be in denim for her, o be careful ahah :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You look so gorgeous and chic in your outfit! love your skirt and heels <3
    Anyway dear, im inviting you to join my giveaway here >> BLOG GIVEAWAY <<

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You look so pretty !!!

    http://gossipmagazine2000.blogspot.pt/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very beautiful outfit and such gorgeous legs :) Lovely lady! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Denim is a great timeless piece which I love wearing! I really like the different patterns you chose for this outfit! Looks great on you! Thanks for sharing Angela, have a nice weekend! :D

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You look awesome, denim is classic.

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'Magic Is Everywhere'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your style is simple love it

    Check out my new post at http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hi pretty!! wowww this look is very nice. I love denim. Kisses.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. You look so pretty!
    Lovin' this simple denim style.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Nice look.
    I love your skirt, kisses.

    http://www.trendythais.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I am loving denim to right now. This looks great on you! The shoes are fab!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Such a great outfit! Loving the denim paired with the nice black skirt! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Hey,
    thank you for your comment, you got a sweet style as well.
    I'm now following you ;)

    xoxo

    http://www.mathildesdaily.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. denim is the best :) i love it :) you look so stunning, yay :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen