Pagina's

Outfit of the day : Angela Vissers.


Hi Friends, how are you? Today's outfit represents one of my favorite styles to wear in the summer, when I'm going out for a casual occasion.


The outfit is very light on the skin, which is a must for me when the temprature is rising and I'm staying outside for a long time. The bottoms have a flowly detailing on the leg and some lighter colored rinestones near the pocket to add some detailing to the whole outfit.


One of my favorite tops this season must be this white lace top from H&M, the fabric is very light and non see-through. This top caught my attention by the cute detailing on the back, which creates a doll - like appearance.


Items: bottoms - H&M // top - H&M // heels - Ami clubwear // bag - Michael Kors // wristwatch - Daniel Wellington.


Share the love:   Instagram   Bloglovin   Youtube (new) <<--- subscribe!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 lovely comments: