Pagina's

Perfect skin , the journey.

Who doesn’t want to have amazing skin? It makes you confident and shine. And even though your skin needs attention by eating the right amount of foods, the nurturing process is also a very important aspect. What I’ve learned from my skin throughout the years is that it needs a lot of moisture and attention, especially when hormones act up.

Lately my skin has been acting up, feeling like I am going through puberty again. After doing a lot of research I came to realise that hormones are the cause and I need to treat my skin better than I used to. I started to research how some ethnicities have a high population with amazing skin compared to others. I decided to focus on Korean women as most of them have flawless amazing skin.
I came to the conclusion that most Korean women have amazing skin because they work hard to accomplish the perfection in their skin. With morning and evening routines variating between 15 to 30 minutes, twice a day they have a lot of dedication to have flawless beautiful skin. Therefore I decided to start the 10-step Korean beauty routine, every morning and night time. I will follow all steps for 21 days in a row to see if the routine really beautifies my skin or not. During the trial I will take pictures each day to compare the before and after and to keep track of the process.
The 10 Korean beauty routine goes as follow:



The steps say it all, start with cleansing and end with applying SPF. While I have been following these steps for 4 days already, I do see little improvement already. However I do not exfoliate each day, I do it every other day. And I only apply SPF in the morning as I don’t go out at night after following the routine.


Are you also interested in following this routine with me? Or maybe you have been already. I discovered an online web shop StyleKorean (not sponsored) which I find has fast shipping and the cheapest prices in Korean skincare that I have seen so far. And I have never had to pay any tax or fees when receiving my parcels.



Share the love:   Instagram   Bloglovin   Youtube <<-- subscribe! (new articles every other day)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 lovely comments:

  1. .

    Eu disse que voltava e aqui
    estou novamente.

    Adorei a página, por isso me
    faço presente.

    Beijos,





    .

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. this is a very nice blog. i really enjoyed it alot. i am very impressed with it. thanks alot for sharing with us.
    office.com/setup

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Making your skin prefect is the matter of time and lot of hard work .
    Now a days people concentrate more on it .
    Thankyou for sharing your experience with us .

    mcafee.com/activate

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen