Pagina's

Science experiments at home - Home schooling 2021

 Covid 19 , its been almost a year now since we were introduced to this global dissease. In the Netherlands things are still pretty horible when it comes to the statistics and our kids are also homeschooled. Luckily Tiffany is still in kindergarten and therefore she has no homework. But she did learn a lot in kindergarten and I dont want to let that slip away.

Starting my new blog ANGELA VISSERS NL has taken a lot of my time and even the household and taking care of the kids can fill up my day as a whole. But I still want Tiffany to continue learning. Therefore I downloaded some free teaching printables here and there but I still see more curious behaviour from her. Therefore I decided to start a Science 'show' on her Youtube channel which she continues  to enjoy everyday. And it also contributed to some moms that have kids staying home rightnow and need some teaching ideas :)

Curious already? Check out Tiffany's youtube channel and her videos right here CLICK .

And here's a peek of todays video :)



Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 lovely comments: