Pagina's

Favorite spring-summer accessories from FYY store

Lately I’ve been drawn more into qualitative pieces in bags and accessories. I’m getting older and start to appreciate quality when it comes to my accessories, especially when they have high street prices. In today’s article I share my picks on the FYY store website. They offer a variety of qualitative accessories like tablet cases and card holders.



One of my favorite items is this Business Card holder. I have a lot of smaller clutch bags that won’t fit my LV and MiuMiu wallets as they are on the bigger side, and I hate putting my cards into the bag’s compartents. A card holder or a slimfold wallet would be the ideal outcome for this problem. I especially  love the pink color and the added bow as it looks  more classy and lady like.
I love that the card holder has great material and keeps all valuables safe from damaging. The card holder is 100% handmade which guarentees the quality of the material, which is premium genuine Canvas and PU leather. The card holder can hold up to 30 different cards which is a lot, my Gucci holder can only hold 8.



Another fave of mine is the tablet case which is made from high quality material. This case is perfect for covering  iPad Pro 12.9" 2018This cover adds class to your travel journey and even has a stand so you can watch video's without holding it.  when traveling, I'm always scared that my tablet gets damaged, but with this case my tablet will not get damaged.

The cover is able to stand at multiple angles for your pleasure of reading or watching shows. This is perfect for regular and business people, due to the fact that the 1st setup is perfect for business video calling and the 5th setting for letting your kids watch a movie. The case also holds a special slot for the Apple pencil and supports pencil charging which is perfect for business people.
The quality of the case is so good that the metal clasp of the cover is so strong that it can hold the case up on the Fridge.



Share the love:   Instagram   Bloglovin   Youtube <<-- subscribe! (new articles everyday!)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 lovely comments:

  1. The cover is able to stand at multiple angles for your pleasure of reading or watching shows. This is perfect for regular and business people, due to the fact that the 1st setup is perfect for business video calling and the 5th setting for letting your kids watch a movie. winter shawls , shawls uk , dressy shawls , mens shawls , shawls manufacturers , fur shawl , cashmere shawl , wedding shawl , black shawl , white shawl The case also holds a special slot for the Apple pencil and supports pencil charging which is perfect for business people.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen