Pagina's

Transforming my home with DESENIO


Home is where the heart is. Ever since having my little girl I love to stay home rather than going out. There is no place I rather stay than home, and therefore the house needs to be cosy and homey of course. Therefore I decided to re-vamp my apartment a little bit by picking some wall decor from DESENIO. What I love about DESENIO is that they have a special section where you can ‘design’ your wall so you are able to see how the posters are going to look like combined.

For this collaboration with DESENIO I picked posters for the living room, bedroom and baby room. The first poster is this very seasonal poster with 2 deers which gives me Christmas vibes! The poster is perfect for this season and goes perfect with the black frame. poster name: eye to eye

The next posters are more trendy Scandinavian styled as they contain a lot of white and plants. These posters are still left to be hung up on the wall but I need some extra plugs for these. poster names: black palm leave, hummingbird, palm leaves, buddha.
But the picture above gives a little more detail on how it is going to look, as this is the wall that I ‘designed’.

Last are the posters for the baby room, for which I picked some sassy themed posters to portray our little girl’s character.  And for these posters I went for a rose gold frame which makes it a little more girly. poster names: born to be wild, pink cloud.
I also picked a few more poster for the living room to switch things up once in a while. these posters are perfect for the Spring and Summer season as they have more lighter tones in them.
 * 
poster names: dragonfly, ghandi, light agate.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 lovely comments:

  1. Having problems setting up your email in Outlook? We at Microsoft outlook, always ready to help you. Sometimes due to new updates in Microsoft you may incur Outlook Mail issues.
    Firstly check - Update in AOL Mail setting, Verify your account settings to ensure you are able to send and receive emails using your Outlook office 365.
    Check Microsoft account configured properly or not. If still facing same issue connect with Microsoft outlook support (Toll-Free) 1-888-315-9712 or Visit at: outlookoffices365.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen


  2. Upgrade to Office 365 and get the latest Office applications, installs on multiple PCs/Macs and devices, 1 TB OneDrive cloud storage per user, tech support, and other services with your subscription.


    Office.com/Setup
    webroot.com/safe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am Grateful™ that you shared this informational post. ✆ Your website has everything that I have been looking for so long. Your knowledge about this topic is quite impressive. I am amazed by the content you shared on this website.☞ I loved this page so much that I have bookmarked it for future reference. Thank you for this valuable piece of information. Sadly I could not find any additional information on this page. The information available here is similar to other websites. I like that your understanding about this subject is very deep. Visit௹☞ Telstra WebmailPlumbers Near MeNorton.com/setupoffice.com/setupoffice.com/setupNurton.com/nu16

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  4. Computer Repair in Shalimar Bagh

    Computer repair in Shalimar Bagh is locations where we provide support to fix laptop and desktop. Just call 9717026692 to reach computer repair Shalimar Bagh or chat with experts.

    Computer Repair In Pitampura

    Computer repair in Pitampura provide help to repair all type of laptop and desktop. Just dial 9717026692 to connect computer repair Pitampura live and chat experts.

    Seo services In Shalimar Bagh

    SEO services in Shalimar bagh will help you to get ranking of your website on top of search engine, once you call SEO services Shalimar bagh we will help you to grow your business

    Best Gym In Shalimar Bagh

    Pure Training is one of the Best gym in Shalimar Bagh to book trial or registration contact , be the part of Best gym in Shalimar Bagh to achieve fitness goal and also get best discount.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen