Pagina's

Summertime glasses with Jupitoo


Hi friends, how are you?
Now the days to my birthday are getting less and less I start to feel older already haha. Ever since I had my little girl I feel like my age and appearance has gotten older so fast, maybe it’s just the lack of sleep.. maybe my old genes are kicking in haha.

One thing that I started to notice is my eye sight, it has gotten really bad this last year that I really need my lenses or glasses which is really weird to me. After strolling the internet to find some cute looking glasses I stumbles upon the JUPITOO website. This website has got some cute looking glasses and even sell sunglasses on prescription which is amazing for beach and pool days!

The sunglasses look so trendy that you would never guess that they are prescription glasses. What amazes me even more is the price, they are so affordable. Therefore I decided to share my 3 favorite sunglasses from the website:
The CAT EYE

The ROUND 
The POLYGON

These glasses will fit any face shape and tan, which is amazing. I know what I will be ordering 😊 . They also have a men page with other glasses and sunglasses designs, which might be a cute birthday or anniversary gift!


Let me know which glasses you like most 😊

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 lovely comments:

  1. The sunglasses look so trendy that you would never guess that they are prescription glasses. What amazes me even more is the price, they are so affordable. Therefore I decided to share my 3 favorite sunglasses from the website: shawls online , pashmina shawls online , silk shawls online , shawls online , black shawl , white shawl , shawl , silver shawl , gold shawl , navy shawl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen