Pagina's

Summer 2019 with Strailboard


Summer 2019 is up and going and I can’t deny that this summer has been a life changer for me. Many beautiful things have happened and have shaped me to the person I am right now. During the process of learning for my last exams and graduating, I have highly depended on a few of my Summer favorite things to do. In order to relax between learning, having a business and raising a toddler you need to take time to relax sometimes! In order to relax I need to get out of the house so all the tasks that I need to do will not bother me at all.



One of the fun things I want to do this Summer is skateboarding! And even though I am not very good at it, Strailboard provides electric skateboards that ride for you. This way you are able to go anywhere on your skateboard without having to worry about getting too tired to return home, or worrying that you are not good enough at skateboarding to go long distances.

A few fun aspects about the Strailboard is that it is electric but it also recharges whenever you press the brake. This way you will never be left with an empty battery and you won’t need to stress about getting home. Another great feature is that the board is waterproof and therefore is also usable in the rainy weather and you can even ride through puddles.
The board also contains replaceable parts, which you do not have to buy a completely new board whenever a part is faulty. This also accounts for the 250 watt motor on the board. It is very DIY friendly so you can fix the parts all by yourself, which sounds very fun. I used to love DIYing my bikes and boards when I was younger, and it even seems appealing now I am older 😊

I love the fact that the Strailboard website offers many different sizes or boards which makes it easier to pick from whenever you are a little bit smaller than the regular person. Another nice add on is that the website also offers boards for kids, this makes it super fun to buy a board for the whole family and all go boarding together on weekends of vacations 😊 I remember biking a lot with the family when I was little but boarding sounds even more cool, especially because they are electric everyone is able to keep up with the group! The website also offers a board with wireless remote control for the little kids, this way everybody is able to join and the trip stays safe because parents can somewhat be in charge of the board.

Feel free to check out the Strailboard website, the products are price friendly for the product that you will receive and it is a nice investment in a nice Summer of traveling. The website also offers free Express shipping which is a nice add on to the service!

What is your favorite Summer acitivity?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 lovely comments:

  1. A few fun aspects about the Strailboard is that it is electric but it also recharges whenever you press the brake. This way you will never be left with an empty battery and you won’t need to stress about getting home. Another great feature is that the board is waterproof and therefore is also usable in the rainy weather and you can even ride through puddles. shawls for dresses , shawls for women , shawls for sale , black shawl , white shawl , shawl , silver shawl , gold shawl , navy shawl , woolen shawl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I just lost my man about three months ago though he is back again full of love and passion with the help of great man Dr. IKHIDE. I NORAH PEDRO from Norway, have been into a relationship with daniel mark since I was 22 years old and I am 28 now. I so much love him but I could not show the love, it was very difficult for me to prove my realness to him because I thought to prove my love to him might make him look down on me and go after other girls. for over six years Daniel has given me all that I ask of him. I always threatened him with break up each time I want to see his level of love for me because I was told if I threaten him, he will propose to me and then will get married to him before I can show my love despite his complains of him not sure of my love I was responding to him with negative words. though I was suspecting he has another girl in his life, I did not border to ask him about that because I was so sure of his love despite my attitude. on the 8th of September a day to my birthday he came and gave me so many lovely gifts like never before claiming to wish me a happy birthday in advance with his words and behavior I expected him to propose to me on my birthday night then I will also tell him of my pregnant for him. I wait for him on my birthday he did not show up not even a call, I tried his number and it was not going through I refuse to go check on him because the anger in me six days later I went to his house and I found nothing not even a sign of my Daniel once live there. I was disappointed, frustrated, confused with so many thoughts on my mind like hanging my self if I did not see him again because I can not my parent about the pregnancy when the man responsible for it had disappeared. our religion's against that, my family will be disappointed in me, I have brought them shame. I look for daniel everywhere till I could chat with him on social network, he warned me never to disturb him again because he already had found another girl that he wants to live his life with, after a while, he blocked me from all access then I could not tell him of my pregnancy for him. so, I needed help from all corners of life, I decide to check to google my self or read some write up on-site on how to coup with my pain because I could not tell anybody about it not even my friends were aware of my pregnancy. I keep reading to cancel my self till I find how Dr. IKHIDE helps so many persons from different walks of life with their testimonies. then I decide to also contact him with dr.ikhide@gmail.com. Because I do not know much about contacting a spell caster, I was not sure he can bring my Dan back but I decide to give him a try though his requirement was another problem I meet with a friend for help because I could not the items that he needed I have to plead with Dr. IKHIDE to help me get the items because really need my man back to take away my shame. just two days after I send him the requirement Daniel calls me, plead for forgiveness. just yesterday he propose to me and I am so happy. you can also contact him with email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081





    BeantwoordenVerwijderen